5 different replaceable grinder , different grinder has defferent function . High speed rotation , powerful enough to trim and shape tough acrylics and toenails . Essential for manicure and Nail art . Safe and will not damage your skin.
Nail Polish Acrylic Pedicure Manicure Tool
Nail Art Drill Machinewith 6 Bits (5 diamond bits, 1 emery rod with 6 sanding bands)
5-in-1 Nail Art ToolGrinder fit onto the adapter. The machine works well as well as all the adapters fit into the machine. Removing dead skin around the nail , hand cocoon , barb , grinding uneven nails , so that the nail surface brighter , polished nail edge , repair the delicate nail shape.
5 different replaceable grinder , different grinder has different function. High speed rotation, powerful enough to trim and shape tough acrylics and toenails. Essential for manicure and Nail art. Safe and will not damage your skin.
Portable Set: Lightweight and convenient for carry on your bag, Durable and Convenient for repairing your finger nails and toe nails.Light-weight design for precise operation. Please clean the body with soft cloth.
MULTI-USAGE:Perfect for manicuring, pedicuring, carving, routing, grinding, sharpening, polishing and more.
FUNCTION:The finger file electric machine is used to trim nails, making the nails more beautiful.
TARGET USER: Great for beginners, professional beauty salon, spas, or home use.
EASY TO CHANGE: Features an excellent selection of sanding bits. With 6 optional standard metal bits, the filing head is easy to change.
HIGH QUALITY: Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation.
1. Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
2. Fine Shaping Tool: carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
3. Shaping Tool: flattens and smoothes extra thick nails and rippled surfaces
4&5. Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles and stimulates the growth of nails
6. Emery Tool (Use with the Sanding band): Shape nails and makes the edge smooth
1. Unplug the tool from the electrical outlet before loading a bit.
2. Press shaft lock button, rotate the collet nut anticlockwise (but do not take the nut out) insert the bit, and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
3. Slide the on/off switch to find the speed needed between 3000-13,000RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for a complete stop.
4. When finished, unplug the tool, take the bit out and store the set in a dry place.